If your business relies on internet connectivity to stay productive (and most do these days!), a reliable high-speed internet connection is a must. But as many businesses have found out, even the most reliable connections fail from time to time, and even a brief internet outage can cost your business time, productivity, and money. 3Gstore's 3G failover (or 4G Failover) solutions allow you to customize an affordable, reliable mobile broadband backup so that when your primary connection fails, you'll be back online and doing business again in a matter of moments.
Failover simply refers to maintaining a backup internet connection that takes over for the primary connection when it fails. 3Gstore is able to provide customized failover solutions that meet the needs of any business by offering a number of failover-capable routers, mobile broadband service from all three major mobile broadband carriers, the option for special low-usage data plans, and, most importantly, because of our staffs' ability to truly understand your needs!
3Gstore's customized failover solutions are:
- More affordable than investing in additional fixed-line (cable, DSL, T-1, etc) internet links
- Reliable and secure
- Customized to your needs - our team will consult with you to determine which mobile broadband carrier and failover-capable router are right for your business, along with any other equipment or unique setup requirements you may have (i.e. custom router configuration, etc)
- Easy to set up and maintain - our solutions come ready to install and include 3Gstore's esteemed FREE toll-free technical support
What types of failover solutions does 3Gstore offer?
3Gstore will work with you to design the appropriate failover solution for your business. The basic solution includes a mobile broadband modem and service along with a failover-capable router, but there are a wide variety of options therein to fit individual needs. Our failover solution options include:
- Routers from Cradlepoint, Nexaira, Pepwave and others.
- Custom router configuration available
- 3G or 4G mobile broadband service from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T.
- Standard 5-10GB monthly data plans for heavy usage
- Low-usage data plan available for failover for POS/Credit Card Terminals
- Static IP addresses available.
Our solution is not tied to a specific failover hardware or a specific carrier.