PC5750 on Verizon
- BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess high-speed wireless data access
- VZAccess Manager software for easy connection management
- Easy to install and use
- High performance, hinged antenna for increased speed and coverage
- Intuitive user interface
- 32-bit CardBus interface(3.3V) for lower power consumption
- External Antenna Connector (External antenna sold separately)
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP and Vista™
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Standard Type II PCMCIA card slot (Cardbus) -CD-Rom drive
- 32 MB memory
- 14 MB free hard disk space
- Dimensions: Size: 4.6" (H) x 2.1" (W) x 0.2" (D)
- Weight: 1.8 oz
Antenna Port Location
The PC5750's antenna port is under a plug on the right side of the top of the card.
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- Boosting 4G signal requires a 4G-capable antenna. Not all antennas will boost 4G!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it back and forth between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)