About the E366/UMG366 (Jet 2.0)
SIM Type: Standard 2FF
- Frequencies: 850 MHz; 900 MHz; 1800 MHz; 1900 MHz; UMTS/HSPA+: AWS Band IV / 2100 / 1900 / 850
- Memory Card: supports microSD up to 16 GB (not included)
- Antenna: Built-in antenna and external antenna port (external antennas sold separately)
- Supported OS:Windows 7, XP, Vista, or MAC OS X 10.4 or higher
- Dimensions:1.1" x 3.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 1.1oz
Antenna Port Location
The antenna port is located beneath a plastic cover on the lower right side of the device
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- T-Mobile uses a variety of different frequencies for 3G and 4G. Not all antennas will help with all of their frequencies!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)