MF683 (Rocket 3.0) on T-Mobile
- Mobile Networks: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, Other, HSDPA 1.8, HSDPA 3.6, HSPA+ 21M, DC-HSPA+ 42M
- Bands: 2G 850 MHz;900 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz & 3G UMTS: Band IV (1700/2100Mhz)
- Max Transfer rate: DC-HSPA+ 42Mbps DL, 5.76 UL
- Type: 3G USB Modem
- Micro SD Card Slot up to 16GB, SMS Support
- Logo: T-Mobile
- Size: 1.13 x 3.42 x 0.51 inches
- Weight: less than 12 ounces
- OS: Popular Windows and Mac
Known as T-Mobile Rocket 3.0 internet USB stick, the ZTE MF683 USB dongle can work in in HSPA+/DC-HSPA+HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM(quadband) networks. Including Data service, MF683 modem also support SMS service, Applications management,Support up to 16GB microSD card, etc
Antenna Port Location
This device does not have an antenna port to directly connect an antenna to, but you can use an antenna with your device by using a passive adapter cable.
The passive adapter will connect to your phone/hotspot via the included velcro patch (which has adhesive backing to stick to your device). The passive adapter should be placed near the device's internal antenna (for the iPhone, that would be the lower back of the phone; for Blackberry models it would be the top of the back of the phone. See your device's manual for placement on other devices OR experiment with different placements until you find the location that results in the best signal gain).