About the Jetpack MiFi 4510L
- 4G LTE Mobile Broadband and Mobile Broadband capable
- LTE: Typical download speeds of 5–12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2–5 Mbps.
- Connect up to 5 Wi–Fi® enabled devices at one time
- MiFi 4510L does NOT support VZAccess® Manager
- Chipset: MDM9600
- 4G SIM Card compatible
- Slim, Compact size
- Integrated External Status Display
- User–Friendly Web UI: No Software to install
- High performance internal antenna
- Multi–color service state LED
- External Antenna Connector (External antennas sold separately)
- VPN Capability
- Global Data roaming is set to ON by default
- CDMA 1xEV–DO Rev.A/Rev.0: 800/1900 MHz
- 4G LTE (700MHz)
- Wi–Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Internet Browser, Windows® 7, Vista, and XP; Mac OS® X 10.4.0 or higher and Linux®
- One Type–A USB port–For s/w updates ONLY
- Dimensions: H x W x D Size: 3.74" x 2.36 x 0.53 in
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Battery Times: Usage–Up to 5hrs; Auto Shutoff with 30–minute timer on by default
- SAR: 1.457 W/kg
Antenna Port Location
The MiFi 4510L's antenna port is under a plug on the upper right side of the device.
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it back and forth between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)