About the Jetpack MiFi 5510L
SIM Type: Micro 3FF
- CDMA 1xEV–DO Rev.A/Rev.0: 800/1900 MHz
- 4G LTE (700MHz)
- 4G LTE AWS (1700MHz) available in a future Software Update
- Wi–Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Compatible with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OSX, Android, and iOS
- Web UI works with the latest versions of browsers, including Android™, Chrome™, Firefox®, Internet Explorer®, Safari™ and Mobile Safari™
- Dimensions: 3.9” (H) x 2.4 “ (W) x 0.6”(D)
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Battery: Up to 8 hours of usage time (1800mAh battery)
- Automatic shutdown after 30 minutes (configurable) of inactivity to help increase battery life
- SAR: 1.50 W/kg
Antenna Port Location
This device does not have an antenna port to directly connect an antenna to, but you can use an antenna with your device by using a passive adapter cable.
The passive adapter will connect to your phone/hotspot via the included velcro patch (which has adhesive backing to stick to your device). The passive adapter should be placed near the device's internal antenna (for the iPhone, that would be the lower back of the phone; for Blackberry models it would be the top of the back of the phone. See your device's manual for placement on other devices OR experiment with different placements until you find the location that results in the best signal gain).