U1901 on Sprint
- Windows® 7, Vista and XP Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6 w/Intel Platform MAC10.5 and 10.6
- 4G Speeds
- 10x faster than 3G, first wireless 4G network from a national carrier
- Sprint Smartview
- Sprint SmartView connection manager makes connecting fast and easy, plus gives you easy access to GPS features and services at the touch of a button. Additionally, customized configuration is available to Enterprise customers.
- Easy Installation and Activation
- Easy install and activation - CD required for Windows and MacOS support
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 1.2" x .59"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Compatibility: Windows® 7, Vista and XP Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6 w/Intel Platform MAC10.5 and 10.6
Antenna Port Location
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Your antenna port may be under a plastic cover or a rubber plug (which can be pried up with something like a pen or bent paperclip) or you may need to remove the back plate or battery door of your device to access it. If you cannot locate your antenna port, please contact us and we will help.
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your device - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it back and forth between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port. The connection between some adapter cable/device combinations may continue to be loose, but that does NOT necessarily mean there is a problem - to confirm that the cable is making a successful connection to your device's antenna port, check your signal strength with and without the antenna connected (if you are seeing signal improvement, the adapter is connected properly).
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)