EC168/C on Alltel
- Small and lightweight
- USB with swivel-type connector
- CDMA 1x/EvDO Rev 0/A Ready
- MicroSD™ Card Reader
- Support for Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit), and Mac OS 10.4 and higher
- EVDO, 1xRtt, Rev 0/A Ready
- Maximum speeds CDMA 800/1900 MHz
Antenna Port Location
The EC168's antenna port is under a plug on the side of the device.
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)