USB720 on Verizon
- BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess high speed wireless data service.
- EVDO Rev A Technology – Typical download speeds of 450-800 kbps and upload speeds of 300-400 kbps.
- Compatible with all devices supporting the Type A USB interface – including desktops, notebooks, tablet PCs and PDAs.
- VZAccess Manager software for easy connection management.
- Intuitive user interface.
- High performance flip-up antenna for increased speed and coverage.
- 1 color service state LED indicator for service availability and data transfer status.
- External antenna connector.
- Easy to install and use.
- NDIS driver support.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista or Mac OS 10.3.9
- 32 MB memory
- 14 MB free hard drive space
- Size: 3.52” x 1.49” x .69”
- Weight: 1.6 oz
Antenna Port Location
The USB720's antenna port is under the flap on the front of the device.
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)