MiFi 2200 on Verizon
- BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess capable (CDMA Rev A, Rev 0, 1XRTT)
- Rev. A Capable: Typical download speeds of 600~1400 kbps and upload speeds of 200~800 kbps
- NovaSpeed software technology for boosting upload and download performance
- Supports up to five computers or other WiFi-enabled devices
- Supports one computer tethered via micro-USB port (WiFi is disabled when tethering)
- integrated internal CDMA and Wi-Fi antennas. no external antenna options.
- Wi-Fi "B" and/or "G" compatibility
- High level security including WPA2-PSK, WEP and SPI Firewall
- User-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery provides up to four hours of run time and 40 hours standby.
- Works with Mac/Windows/Linux
- Connect any WiFi-enabled device (iPad, laptop, Nintendo DS, etc)
- Ships with A/C adapter and micro-USB cable. (DC jack is common 5v micro-USB port)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 Port (for directly connecting to one computer)
- Wireless G/B capabilities for wireless connections
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Dimensions: 3.50”x 2.32” x 0.35” .
- Weight: 2.05 oz
- Specs for Battery:Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, 3.7V 1150mAh 4.25Wh, Battery Code: 40115114.00, TEBS P/N: 3-1826107-9
Antenna Port Location
This device does not have an antenna port to directly connect an antenna to, but you can use an antenna with your device by using a passive adapter cable.
The passive adapter will connect to your phone/hotspot via the included velcro patch (which has adhesive backing to stick to your device). The passive adapter should be placed near the device's internal antenna (for the iPhone, that would be the lower back of the phone; for Blackberry models it would be the top of the back of the phone. See your device's manual for placement on other devices OR experiment with different placements until you find the location that results in the best signal gain).