UM150 on Verizon
- High speed wireless connection speeds up to 3.1 Mbps*
- USB Card - microSD™ Slot
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista (32 bit) Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
- Extendable Antenna
- External Antenna Port
- Rev A compatibility
Antenna Port Location
The UM150's antenna port is under a plug in the center of the back of the device.
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)