AirCard 595U on Verizon
- Digital Dual-Band
- 3.7\" x 1.5\" x 0.8\"
- 2.2 oz
- Type A USB Port Compatibility
- Text Messaging
- Removable Battery for Power Boost
- Docking Cradle for Fixed Solution
- External Antenna Connector
- Meets FCC SAR limit. Manufacturer\'s highest FCC reported SAR 1.240 W/kg (user–to–notebook position). Actual SAR may vary.
- BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess high–speed wireless data access
- VZAccess Manager softare for easy connection management
- Compact design with fold–away USB connector
- Removable Lithium Ion battery for extra power boost (380mAh)
- Dual color LED indicator for service availability and data transfer status
- In–box Docking Cradle for fixed solution option
- External Antenna Connector (antenna sold separately)
- Supports NDIS
- Supports VPN
- Universal Type A USB Port
- System: Pentium 150 Mhz or higher
- Windows® 2000, XP and Vista
- 32 MB memory
- 32 MB free hard disk spac
Antenna Port Location
The port is located beneath a plug on the right side of the top of the device
Tips For Using Your Antenna/Adapter Cable:
- Be GENTLE when connecting or disconnecting the adapter cable to/from your modem - the connector pins and the ports themselves can be VERY FRAGILE!!!
- If the adapter cable feels loose when you connect it to the antenna port, remove it and roll it between your thumb and forefinger while applying medium pressure. The friction and pressure will cause the connectors' "teeth" to tighten up, allowing it to fit more snugly in your device's antenna port.
- If you're using a magnetic mount antenna, make sure it is connected to something magnetic or it will not work! If you're using an antenna that included radials, make sure the radials are screwed on or it will not be as effective! (other antennas do not require grounding)