3Gstore has partnered with Millenicom to offer 20GB of nationwide 3G and 4G LTE mobile broadband service for just $89.99/month plus a one-time activation fee of $50, with NO contract, credit check, or cancellation fees! We offer a variety of USB modems, hotspots, and embedded routers that can be used with the service, or you can "BYOD" (bring your own device) if you already own a compatible device!
The below frequently asked questions will answer most questions about Millenicom's service. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help!
What are all the costs involved?
Millenicom's pricing is very straightforward. The costs are as follows:
There are NO other fees involved!
- The monthly service costs $89.99 and there are no taxes or overage fees.
- There is a one-time activation fee of $50.
- You must have a compatible device to use with the service. We offer a variety of USB modems, hotspots, and embedded routers that can be used with the service (cost varies), or you can "BYOD" (bring your own device) if you already own a compatible device. There is a non-refundable $25 fee to BYOD (in addition to the $50 activation fee). If you are selecting a 3G/4G device, we include the necessary SIM card at no charge.
- There is no cancellation fee, but if you cancel your service and then later decide to sign up again, there is a $19.99 reactivation fee to restart your service (if you need to stop your service for less than 3 months, you can have Millenicom suspend it at no charge instead of cancelling).
How and when is the $89.99/mo billed?
Millenicom will charge your credit or debit card (no other payment options are available) on the 1st of every month for the $89.99/mo service fee (you'll be charged a prorated fee for your first month on the day you sign up - see below). By default, Millenicom will charge the credit/debit card you used when you purchased the device, but you can update your billing information or change your credit card at any time by logging in to Millenicom's Member Center.
What will I be charged when I place my order?
3Gstore will charge you the $50 activation fee, along with the cost of any devices and accessories you are purchasing and whichever shipping method you choose. Millenicom will charge you a prorated service fee for the remainder of the month (and they will prorate the fee by five extra days to account for shipping/processing time), and if you are purchasing within the last 10 days of the month, you will also be charged in full for the upcoming month. For example:
- If you order on March 10th, Millenicom will charge you $47.36 for the remaining 16 days of March (the first five days are waived to account for shipping/processing time); your regular $89.99 monthly service charge will begin on April 1st.
- If you order on March 25th, Millenicom will charge you $2.96 for the remaining 1 day of March (the first five days are waived to account for shipping/processing time) AND $89.99 for April's service; your regular $89.99 monthly service charge will begin on May 1st.
What is the return and cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your service, you must contact Millenicom within 24 hours of receiving your order to request cancellation. As long as you call Millenicom to cancel within 24 hours of receiving your order, you will be eligible for a FULL refund of the $50 activation fee and the first month service charge (thereafter, you may cancel your service anytime - there is no contract - but you would not be eligible for a refund on the activation fee or the monthly service). 3Gstore's standard 30-day return policy applies to any equipment purchased, and the $25 BYOD setup fee for customers with their own devices is not refundable. Read our full return policy
Is the service unlimited?
NO. The $89.99/mo service includes a 20GB data allowance. If you exceed 20GB, your service will be suspended until the following month. Millenicom will notify you via email if you are getting close to your 20GB limit, and you can always log into the Member Center on Millenicom's website to view your usage throughout the month. If you need more than 20GB of data, an additional 20GB can be added to your account for an additional $89.99. For more information on how much data is used by various activities (watching videos, web browsing, etc), use our data usage calculator.
What is the coverage like? How do I know if this is going to work where I need the service?
4G LTE service is available in most metropolitan areas and 3G service is available in and around most cities and highways (in very rural areas, service may be 2G-only or not available). You can check coverage by address using our coverage locator.
How fast is the service?
Speeds will vary depending on whether you're in a 3G or 4G area; your signal strength will also impact performance. Below are the average speeds you can expect, assuming you're in a good coverage area:
- 4G (LTE): 5-12Mbps download with bursts up to 20Mbps, 2-5Mbps upload; latency is typically 45-90ms
- 3G (EVDO Rev-A): 600-1400kbps download with bursts to 3Mbps, 200-800kbps upload with bursts to 1.8Mbps; latency is typically 100-400ms
- 2G (1xRTT): 50-100kbps download and upload with bursts to 144 kbps; latency is typically 300-900ms
Will the service work internationally?
NO. Service is available in the US only. If you use your device in Canada or Mexico, you will be responsible for all roaming fees (which can add up VERY quickly and can be very expensive).
Can I cancel my service at any time?
Absolutely! Since there is NO contract with this service, you can cancel at any time and not have to pay any cancellation fees. If you choose to reactivate your service in the future, there is a $19.99 reactivation fee. (If you need to stop your service for less than 3 months, you can have Millenicom "suspend" your service instead; there is no charge for this.)
How can I order the hotspot from you?
You can sign up for service Millenicom online here or call us at 866-3GSTORE.
Can I use my own device?
YES! If you already own a compatible device (contact us if you're not sure what's compatible), 3G/4G users can purchase just a SIM card and 3G-only users can purchase the activation-only option (no SIM is necessary for 3G-only devices). There is a non-refundable $25 fee to setup BYOD devices (in addition to the standard $50 activation fee).
Can I get a static IP address for my device?
Yes! You can add a static IP address for $10/month. If you'd like to add a static IP to your account, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org once you've received and activated your hotspot to initiate the request.
Can I have multiple devices and pay for them all together on the same account?
Yes - if you need multiple lines of service (for example, a business who wants each of their 10 employees to have their own device and 20GB service plan), Millenicom can bill you for everything all at once in one charge every month.
Who do I call if I have a question or need help with my device or service?
If you need technical support, you may contact 3Gstore. If you have a question about your bill or your service, please contact Millenicom.
Where can I read the full Terms & Conditions for this service?
See the Millenicom Terms on Millenicom's website.
I am an existing Millenicom customer, how do I contact them or access my account?
Millenicom's contact information and access to their Member Center can be found on their website.