One of the many reasons customers choose 3Gstore for their wireless needs is our excellent post-sale technical support. But what if you purchased your products elsewhere but aren't able to get the level of support you need from the provider or seller? Unfortunately, it is all too common for retailers (both online and the brick-and-mortar variety) to fail to adequately support their customers after a sale is completed - either they don't have experience with their products, are misinformed by upper management, or simply aren't available at all!
Due to popular demand, 3Gstore is now offering that same level of dedicated technical support to those who did not purchase from us, for just $39.99 per incident. Below is a basic list of what we do and do not support, but please contact us to discuss your individual situation.
Need MORE support? We also offer one year of support + our exclusive support CD for $69.99.
We DO Support:
- Assistance with connecting both Windows and Mac to wireless routers that we sell on 3Gstore.com.
- Establishing wireless security for routers we sell, including assistance with configuring Windows and Mac clients to connect securely via wifi.
- Assistance with installing either Windows or Mac Versions of Sprint SmartView or Verizon's VZ Access Manager.
- Installation help for EVDO modems that are supported natively in the Mac OS.
- Assistance in setting up a network for use with multiple PC's as well as an internet-connected device like a Tivo, video phone, gaming console (Xbox, PS3, Wii), etc
- Configuring a router to allow for specific applications to run properly when behind a router sold at 3Gstore.
- Adding a wireless printer to a router that is sold at 3Gstore.com
- Assisting with the setup of WDS on a router sold at 3Gstore.com.
We DO NOT Support:
- Configuration of networks for use with 3rd party security software.
- Configuration of Windows or Mac file sharing
- Web Cam configuration and support
- Virus removal
- Spyware/Malware/Root Kit Removal
- 3rd party application troubleshooting
- 3rd party hardware troubleshooting support
- Any and all root access work on Mac operating systems
Please contact us to discuss your support needs.