This amplifier has reached "end of life" - view our other direct connect amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Providing the most signal possible to a single 2G/3G device that has an antenna port.
- All-in-One Kit? NO - an antenna and an adapter to connect the amp to your device are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
Are you stuck in a weak coverage area or traveling in a vehicle and want to improve your signal as much as possible? A good antenna is a must, but if you want the best possible signal, a direct connect signal amplifier is the answer. A direct connect signal amplifier plugs in between your external antenna and your mobile broadband device to provide the best possible signal wherever you are.