This amplifier has reached "end of life" - view our other direct connect amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Providing the most signal possible to a single 2G/3G device that has an antenna port.
- All-in-One Kit? NO - an antenna and an adapter to connect the amp to your device are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with LTE (Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
Are you stuck in a weak coverage area or traveling in a vehicle and want to improve your signal as much as possible? A good antenna is a must, but if you want the best possible signal, a direct connect signal amplifier is the answer. A direct connect signal amplifier plugs in between your external antenna and your mobile broadband device to provide the best possible signal wherever you are.