The MBR900 has reached "end of life" and is no longer available. It has been replaced by the MBR95, which offers all of the same features of the MBR900 plus many more! To view and compare ALL the available routers, use our Router Advisor.
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This router is best for: The MBR900 is a great "entry level home-use router" and it's a good choice for customers who want wireless "N" and multiple ethernet ports but don't need the additional features that the MBR900's bigger brothers like the MBR1000 and MBR1200 can provide (such as load balancing and support for ExpressCards and PCMCIA cards).
- Form Factors Supported: 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- Technologies Supported: 2G, 3G, and 4G
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-150 through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as thick walls). For information about maximizing your router's WiFi range, check out this Tip of the Week: Maximizing Your Cradlepoint Router's WiFi Range
- Number of Ethernet ports: 1 WAN input, 4 LAN outputs
- Load Balancing: No (more info)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, DC adapter sold separately
- Size: medium - 7x 4.8x 1.2
- Click here for compatible accessories
The Cradlepoint MBR900 bridges the wired and wireless worlds seamlessly. It features the broadest support of mobile broadband data modems available on the market today, and has easily upgradable firmware for future technology advances. Built with advanced data throughput management for wired services (Cable, T1, or DSL) as well as mobile broadband, your WiFi network has never been more flexible at such a affordable price.
ALWAYS ON INTERNET"
The MBR900 is essentially two routers in one. Ready to be used with an active 3G/4G mobile broadband device, it also supports ethernet-based data connections. Also, with the MBR900s built-in failover/failback feature, you can use both wired and wireless together to create a redundant internet connection. When your wired data service is interrupted, within 30 seconds the MBR900 will automatically connect to an attached active data modem - keeping you connected and online. Once service is restored, the MBR900 will automatically failback to your primary connection - minimizing the time youre connected to the data modem. The MBR900 is the perfect solution to keep your business flowing.
SIMPLE, POWERFUL, SECURE
Powered by WiPipe technology, the MBR900 includes many features found in expensive, enterprise -class routers at a fraction of the cost. No software to load and minimal setup means youll be up and running in minutes. The MBR900 comes standard with top security features like multiple concurrent VPN pass-through sessions, encryption modes including WEP, WPA/WPA2/WPA2Enterprise and a firewall which prevents unauthorized use of your connection. Confidently and securely access the Internet and share your data connection with up to 30 people or devices!
- Compatible with 100+ EVDO, HSPA, and WiMAX Cellular Network Devices
- Supports WDS which Preserves MAC Addresses Between Access Points
- Supports Cable/DSL Modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, and L2TP Connection Types
- Universal Plug-n-Play and Application-Level Gateway for Internet Applications:
Email, FTP, Gaming, Remote Desktop, NetMeeting, Telnet, SSH, and SCP
- Flash Memory for Firmware Upgrades and Save/Restore Settings
- Easy Local or Remote Management via HTTP, HTTPS, and SNMP
- Traffic Control with Port Forwarding and DMZ
- Easy-To-Use Security Setup Wizard (No Software To Install)
- MODEL #: MBR900 Mobile Broadband N Router
- WAN: 3G/4G via USB Modem, One (1) Ethernet Port
- LAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Four (4) Ethernet Ports
- BUTTONS/SWITCHES: WiFi on/off, WPS (WiFi Protected Setup), Signal Strength Display, and Reset
- LED INDICATORS: Power, LAN (1-4), WAN (wired network), WPS (WiFi Protected Setup), WLAN (Mobile Broadband), Modem, Signal Strength
- POWER: 12VDC, 1.2A; 100-240V AC
- DIMENSIONS: 7-in x 4.8-in x 1.2-in (180mm x 122mm x 30.25mm)
- WEIGHT: 12 oz. (340g)
- ENVIRONMENTAL TEMPERATURE: 0C to 50C (32F to 120F) Operating -20C to 70C (-4F to 158F)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 10% - 85% Operating / 5% - 90% Storage
- CERTIFICATIONS: FCC,CE,WiFiAlliance