This product ships from our other warehouse - shipping may be delayed by 1-5 days. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
This modem cap must be with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately). If you do not already own one of those routers, you need to purchase either the ARC MBR1400 or ARC CBA750, which include both the router AND the modem cap.
In combination with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately), the MC100W provides a complete network solution using a high-speed wireless (4G/WiMAX) mobile broadband connection to the Sprint Network. The MC100W features an integrated Sprint 4G module and high-gain external antennas to enhance in-building signal coverage and improve performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage.
- High-speed, wireless broadband internet access using 4G WiMAX service
- Built for Durability and Reliability
- Business application support for either primary connect or network 4G failover applications
- External high-gain antennas extend signal performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage
- Specifically designed for CradlePoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 routers (sold separately) (NOT compatible with any other Cradlepoint models)
DEDICATED AND SECURE: The MC100W is designed to be securely attached to compatible CradlePoint routers to create an “embedded solution”. Unlike standard USB or ExpressCard modem sticks, the internal module cannot be used in laptops or personal computers. As a result, the modem is not a theft target for unauthorized uses.
As carriers begin to offer custom M2M metered data plans, this solution enables carriers and customers to utilize those data plans in remote, lights-out locations without fear of unauthorized usage or data plan abuse.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY: The MC100W is specifically optimized for enhanced performance and reliability when used with CradlePoint devices. By specifically optimizing the MC100W for CradlePoint devices, the solution provides the highest levels of performance and reliability. Rigorous system validation testing ensures that the solution will provide durable connectivity and the best performance results possible for in-building locations, fringe locations, and other areas of low signal strength.
- Technology: WiMAX 802.16e Wave 2
- Downlink Rates: 10Mbps peak, 6Mbps average
- Uplink Rates: 5 Mbps peak, 1.2 Mbps average
- Frequency Band: 2500 MHz band
- Power: 23.5 +/- 0.5 dBm (RSU/CPE)
- Module: Beceem 250 chipset
- Antennas: Two SMA male (plug; socket is female), 5 dBi gain
- Industry Standards & Certs: Modem Model MC100W: Sprint; FCC Part 15 subpart C
- Modem Certification Model Number: MC100W
- Modem Certification Part Number: MC100W
- Integrated Modem Cap
- Quick Start Guide
- Locking Screws
- External Antennas (2)