This amplifier has been discontinued. See our other mobile amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: mobile users who need to boost the signal wirelessly to up to three devices in a small area (like the front seat of a car) and need something portable (for example, traveling sales reps who frequently use rental cars in rural territory), and ALREADY own an antenna to use with it (or want to purchase one separately).
- Coverage area*: 1-5'
- All-in-One Kit? NO - requires an external antenna (sold separately)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
Improve cell phone and data card performance on the road, in your home or at the office - anywhere you need a stronger cellular signal. Easy to set up and no installation required - perfect for taking with you wherever you go!
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent out through the built-in rebroadcasting antenna. All of your modems/phones within range of the amplifier can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.