This item will be special ordered for you and a $12 drop-ship fee applies. You will see this fee in your cart at checkout. If you are purchasing multiple Wilson drop-ship items, you will only be charged the fee ONCE for all of your items.This product ships from our other warehouse - shipping may be delayed by 1-5 days. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
This item includes ONLY the amplifier and vehicle power supply - it is NOT a kit. If you are looking for the Wilson SignalBoost Mobile Pro Kit, which includes the magnetic mount antenna, suction cup window bracket, and AC power supply, click here: Wilson Signal Booster Mobile Pro Kit 801241
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: mobile users who need to boost the signal wirelessly to up to three devices in a small area (like the front seat of a car) and need something portable (for example, traveling sales reps who frequently use rental cars in rural territory), and ALREADY own an antenna to use with it (or want to purchase one separately).
- Coverage area*: 1-5'
- All-in-One Kit? NO - requires an external antenna (sold separately - see above)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with LTE (Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
Improve cell phone and data card performance on the road, in your home or at the office - anywhere you need a stronger cellular signal. Easy to set up and no installation required - perfect for taking with you wherever you go!
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent out through the built-in rebroadcasting antenna. All of your modems/phones within range of the amplifier can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.