This kit has been discontinued. The kit that includes the amplifier, cradle, as well as the 12" magnetic mount antenna is still available - see the Wilson SignalBoost Cradle Kit with Antenna (811214)
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users looking for a powerful option to boost the signal to one phone or hotspot that doesn't have an antenna port.
- All-in-One Kit? NO - requires an external antenna (sold separately)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with LTE (Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
The SignalBoost Cell Phone Signal Booster is the perfect choice for the user looking to improve cellular signals for a single cell phone or data card on the road or in a building. Virtually any phone or hotspot can fit in the included cradle to benefit from the signal boost.
How it works: The external antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and pushed out through the cable to the cradle; the phone or device sitting in the cradle the benefits from the boosted signal.