This is the NEW Tekkeon MP1280P, which has a pearly white finish. It is NOT the same as the old 1280W white model, which had a manufacturing defect that caused them to become discolored after just a short time in use.
The myPower for iPhone 4/4S is a unique battery that DOUBLES the usage time of your iPhone 4 or 4S and also serves as an attractive protective case!
Compatible with the AT&T, Sprint and Verizon versions of the iPhone 4 or 4S (many other batteries/cases will not fit on the Verizon iPhone 4 - this one is guaranteed to work!). NOT compatible with previous versions of the iPhone.
Also available in red and black.
- myGuard™ protector prevents potential scratches to iPhone 4
- Complete protection from everyday wear and tear
- High-speed micro USB 2.0 interface lets you automatically sync your iPhone 4
- Simultaneously charges iPhone 4 and battery while connected to power source
- Comfortable soft touch finish
- Bright, dual-color capacity indicator shows remaining power at a glance
- On/Off switch conserves power
- Enhances iPhone 4 reception
- Reliable and safe lithium polymer battery
- Apple-certified as Made for iPhone
- Gives hours of extended use:
- Talk Time: Up to 5 hours on 3G; Up to 10 hours on 2G
- Internet Use: Up to 4.2 hours on 3G; Up to 7 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video Playback: Up to 7 hours
- Audio Playback: Up to 28 hours
- *Hours shown are approximate and will vary depending on actual usage.
Preserves iPhone 4 Battery
Equipped with a replaceable efficient lithium polymer battery pack, myPower for iPhone 4 preserves the iPhone battery by bypassing the battery and directly powering (rather than charging) iPhone 4. When plugged into a USB power adapter or computer USB port, myPower for iPhone 4 will simultaneously charge the connected iPhone 4 battery.
Highly Efficient Design Provides Maximum Power
Designed with intelligent circuitry, myPower for iPhone 4 provides an unheard of 95% efficiency which means the condensed lithium polymer battery provides maximum power output without adding substantial weight or size to iPhone 4. Inherent with this advanced battery technology are all the key battery safety features, including built-in protection from over current, overcharging, over discharging, overheating, and short circuiting. myPower for iPhone 4, depending on the battery module, almost doubles or more than doubles the iPhone 4 battery.
Protection from Wear and Tear
myPower for iPhone 4 doubles as a protective case; its hard shell interior and raised edges provide a high level of protection to iPhone 4. Because it encloses the side and back of iPhone 4, the battery case enhances iPhone 4 reception by acting as a bumper. And it comes with myGuard protectors for the front and back of your iPhone 4.
With a sleek contour that softens the iPhone 4 edges, and a slip-proof, soft touch finish, myPower for iPhone 4 makes iPhone 4 more comfortable to hold.
At only 1.84 oz (51.5 g) and with a minimalist design that elegantly wraps iPhone 4, myPower for iPhone 4 is almost undetectable.
How does myPower for iPhone 4 work?
You can use myPower for iPhone 4 to power your iPhone 4, or to charge your iPhone 4 while connected to external power. When powering iPhone 4, myPower for iPhone 4 will bypass the iPhone battery to power a connected iPhone 4, thus extending the overall life of the iPhone 4 battery. The battery will not charge iPhone 4 unless connected to an external power source.
myPower for iPhone 4 is charged in two ways: by connecting to a USB power adapter, or to a USB port on a computer. The included USB cable is used to charge the device. If you are using an iPhone 4-compliant USB power adapter, you also may charge your iPhone 4 at the same time by inserting the iPhone 4 in the battery case while connected to an external power source.
As a bonus feature, myPower for iPhone 4 doubles as a dock to sync iPhone 4 to your computer when connected via the USB cable. In this case, myPower for iPhone 4 will both sync and charge iPhone 4.
How do I charge myPower for iPhone 4?
You can charge myPower for iPhone 4 in two ways: by connecting to external power via a USB power adapter, or by connecting to a computer USB port.
myPower for iPhone 4 comes with:
- myPower for iPhone 4 rechargeable battery case with eSwap ultra slim battery
- myGuard protector set
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Color: Pearl
- Size: 2.41" (W) x 4.95" (L) x .59" (D)
- Weight: 1.84 oz/51.5g
- Battery type: Rechargeable, replaceable 1200 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Charging time: 3 hours