This amplifier has been discontinued. See our other mobile amplifiers
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users looking for a powerful option to boost the signal to one phone or hotspot that doesn't have an antenna port. The included magmount antenna makes this kit easily transported between vehicles.
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The SureCall 30dB mobile cell phone booster kit is designed for use in personal car and commercial auto fleet applications. Ideal for personal autos and fleet vehicles which require constant cellular communication.
How it works: The magnetic mount antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and pushed out through the cable to the patch antenna, which velcros to the cradle; the phone or device sitting in the cradle the benefits from the boosted signal.