The MC100E-VZ has been discontinued and is no longer available. The MC200LE-VZ modem cap with embedded 3G and 4G is still available and is recommended in place of the MC100E-VZ.
In combination with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately), the MC100E-VZ provides a complete network solution using a high-speed wireless (3G/EVDO) mobile broadband connection to the Verizon Network. The MC100E-VZ features an integrated Verizon 3G module and high-gain external antennas to enhance in-building signal coverage and improve performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage.
- High-speed, wireless broadband internet access using Verizon 3G EVDO service
- Built for Durability and Reliability
- Business application support for either primary connect or network failover applications
- External high-gain antennas extend signal performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage
- Specifically designed for CradlePoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 routers (sold separately) (NOT compatible with any other Cradlepoint models)
DEDICATED AND SECURE: The MC100E-VZ is designed to be securely attached to compatible CradlePoint routers to create an “embedded solution”. Unlike standard USB or ExpressCard modem sticks, the internal module cannot be used in laptops or personal computers. As a result, the modem is not a theft target for unauthorized uses.
As carriers begin to offer custom M2M metered data plans, this solution enables carriers and customers to utilize those data plans in remote, lights-out locations without fear of unauthorized usage or data plan abuse.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY: The MC100E-VZ is specifically optimized for enhanced performance and reliability when used with CradlePoint devices. By specifically optimizing the MC100E-VZ for CradlePoint devices, the solution provides the highest levels of performance and reliability. Rigorous system validation testing ensures that the solution will provide durable connectivity and the best performance results possible for in-building locations, fringe locations, and other areas of low signal strength.
- Technology: EVDO RevA, A/O; CDMA 1x
- Downlink Rates: EVDO 3.1 Mbps (theoretical)
- Uplink Rates: EVDO 1.8 Mbps (theoretical)
- Frequency Band: Cellular/PCS (800MHz/1,900 MHz)
- Power: 24 +/- 0.5dBm (typical conducted)
- Module: Sierra Wireless 5728v
- Antennas: Two SMA male (plug; socket is female), 2 dBi (Cellular/PCS) gain
- Industry Standards & Certs: Modem Model MC100E: Verizon IOT; FCC Part 15, 22 & 24, CDG Stages 1,2; IS-2000IA-98D/E, IS-134, IS-637B, IS-683A, IS-707A, IS-856, IS-866; JESD22-A114-B, JESD22-C101
- Modem Certification Model Number: MC100E
- Modem Certification Part Number: MC100E-VZ
- Integrated Modem Cap
- Quick Start Guide
- Locking screws
- External EVDO antennas (2)