The AP One has been replaced by the AP One 300M, which combines the features of both the AP One and the 300M! Click here to view/order the 300M
The Pepwave AP One comes equipped with a full set of enterprise features and will work instantly with your Peplink Balance router (it can be used with any other router, too, but the full feature set will only be available when used with other Peplink/Pepwave products). It’s the best choice for adding reliable WLAN to your network. The AP One typically broadcasts WiFi up to 800' in a home/office environment (actual real-world WiFi range varies based on construction, interference, etc).
- Enterprise: AP One gives you the perfect combination of enterprise features and affordability. Relying on consumer level gear can mean dealing with frequent reboots and security holes. AP One provides the features you need with enterprise grade reliability.
- Branch Networking: Whether you have five locations or 500, AP One and InControl make it easy to deploy a seamless wireless network. With Zero-Touch configuration and real-time reporting you can manage a global network from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Hospitality: AP One makes setting up a login portal for your guests incredibly simple. With InControl you can have all of your APs configured and your portal secured in minutes. AP One also comes with GuestProtect, a set of features designed to keep your network and your guests computers secure.
- Education: Both students and staff need access to the Internet, though each group has different needs and, in turn, requires a different set of rules and restrictions. AP One's flexible group policy controls allow you to create separate networks to allow all parties to access the Internet with appropriate security policies in place.
- Home: AP One isn't just for serious business, it’s also the perfect fit for connecting cutting edge home entertainment systems and computers. Now you can have all the reliability and speed of a professional network at home. Whether you have a small home or a large property, AP One and InControl can keep your family and friends connected.
Pepwave offers a central management tool called InControl, which is free to customers purchasing any AP solution. This service allows you to easily manage all the wireless devices on your network to help you reduce network overhead costs. Read more about how InControl can help you manage your network.
Real Radio Performance, No Marketing Hype. Our TruePower RF technology makes dead spots and interference easy to overcome. Pepwave’s AP One has five times the power of other solutions, and unlike other high-power solutions, we provide full power on all channels to achieve predictable coverage over a larger area, with fewer APs. Our adaptive power intelligence dynamically responds to the environment to make sure the correct amount of power is used. And thanks to its rugged metal enclosure, the AP One will withstand demanding commercial and industrial environments.
Unique Networks for Different Users. The Pepwave AP One supports up to four discrete wireless networks (SSIDs), making it easy, for example, to set up a password-protected network for your employees and an open network with a portal splash screen for guest users. Built-in VLAN support allows you to map specific wireless networks to different groups of computers, letting you enforce security rules over the Wi-Fi network.
Works With Peplink Balance WLAN Control, or Without It! Pepwave AP One access points are automatically recognized by the Peplink Balance, allowing you to easily configure and manage your WLAN network. Unlike other business WLAN solutions, an AP controller is not required at all times, so your AP One will work even if it’s not connected to the Peplink Balance. Pepwave also provides InControl cloud-based management as an alternative for managing and configuring your AP One devices.
Robust Security Made Simple. Keeping your business information secure is critical. The AP One is ready to handle the latest security standards and is equipped with unique security features to make running an enterprise network simple. With Guest Protect, you can give your visitors access to the Internet without giving them access to your internal computers and data. The AP One also allows you to limit the amount of bandwidth available to guests and enforce application policies, all while giving authorized users full priority and customized access rights. With the AP One, you no longer have to sacrifice security for flexibility.
||1 Fast Ethernet Port
||802.11 b/g/n (4 SSID)
||2412 - 2462 MHz
||5dBi Omni Antenna
||Ruggedized Metal Enclosure
||5.8 x 4.6 x 1.6 inches
||AC Adapter: AC Input 100 to 240V, DC Output 12V
Power over Ethernet 802.3af (POE injector sold separately)
||11.5 W (max.)
||-20° - 65°C / -4° - 149°F
||15% - 95% (non-condensing)
||Supports PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
||4 Wireless Networks (Virtual AP)
Built-in DHCP Server for LAN Clients
VLAN Tag Support
Open, WEP, 802.1X, WPA, WPA2
|Guest Protect 1
||Block Private LAN
Bandwidth Control: Per SSID or Per Client
Number of Client Limit
|Captive Portal 2
Guest Account Mode: Batch Account Generation and Account Expiration
Open Access Mode: Daily Time Limit
||Peplink Balance WLAN Controller
Web Administrative Interface
SNMP v1, v2c and v3
||FCC, CE , RoHS
||One-Year Limited Warranty
||12V Power Supply
5dBi Omni Antenna
InControl Setup Guide