This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Enterprise users who need to provide amplified cellular signal to multiple cellular modems or phones in a large warehouse or office application and have the space to accommodate the 60' of separation between the antennas (sold separately) that this amplifier requires.
- Coverage area*: 3
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately), see above
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with LTE (Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
The CM2020-68 is a suitable for large warehouses and enterprises. It can provide boosted signal for buildings up to 8,000 square feet.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.