This item will be special ordered for you and a $12 processing fee applies. If you are purchasing multiple Wilson drop-ship items, you will only be charged the fee ONCE for all of your items.
*The drop-ship processing fee is NOT a shipping fee - you will select your shipping option during checkout.*This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
The Wilson Low Profile Cellular Antenna is the perfect solution for those who don't want an antenna showing on the outside of their vehicle, or where theft is a concern. It also works well as the interior antenna for amplifier installations because of its built in grounding system. Be aware however that its compact size and internal vehicle mounting limit performance when compared to our full size magnet mount cellular antenna.
The Low Profile antenna is popular with convertible owners, people who do not want a readily visible cellular antenna on their vehicle, or for portable use in hotel rooms.
If using in a home, your phone/modem must be able to pick up a signal at the window you plan on placing the antenna. If there is no signal at the window you will need a stronger outdoor antenna such as the Wilson 18" Building Mount Omni.
You will need an adapter cable to connect this antenna to your modem or phone.
- Dual-Band & Tri-Mode: 800MHz & 1900MHz Analog and Digital
- Compatible with all Cellular, PCS and iDEN providers
- Low profile
- Multiple uses:
- Interior mounting as an external antenna in vehicles
- Interior antenna when used with an In-Vehicle amplifier/repeater
- Interior antenna when used with an In-Building amplifier/repeater
- Includes 3M adhesive for mounting to glass
- Built-in ground plane
- Over 10 times more signal than a cell phone used inside vehicle without an external antenna
||700MHz, 806-894MHz, 1850-1990MHz
||3.4 dBi (700-800MHz)
2.2 dBi (824-894MHz)
1.2 dBi (880-960MHz)
1.4 dBi (1710-1880MHz)
3.2 dBi (1850-1990MHz)
4.3 dBi (2110-2170MHz)
||Omni - when mounted vertical
||1/3 (806-894MHz), 3/4 (1850-1990MHz)
||Built-In Ground Plane
||5" x 1.5"
||On glass with grey 3M VHP Tape