This modem cap must be with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately). If you do not already own one of those routers, you need to purchase either the ARC MBR1400 or ARC CBA750, which include both the router AND the modem cap.
In combination with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately), the MC200LE-VZ Integrated Modem Enclosure provides businesses with a fully-integrated solution for 3G/EVDO and 4G/LTE internet access. The MC200LE-VZ features an integrated Verizon 3G/4G module (requires an activated Verizon SIM card) and high-gain external antennas to enhance in-building signal coverage and improve performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage.
- High-speed, wireless broadband internet access using 3G EVDO or 4G LTE service
- Built for Durability and Reliability
- Business application support for either primary connect or network failover applications
- External high-gain antennas extend signal performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage
- Specifically designed for CradlePoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately) routers (NOT compatible with any other Cradlepoint models)
HIGH-SPEED 4G WIRELESS INTERNET: The MC200LE-VZ enables high-speed wireless internet access that meets and often exceeds the throughput from wired internet connections such as DSL, Cable, or even T1 lines.
DEDICATED AND SECURE: The MC200LE-VZ is designed to be securely attached to compatible CradlePoint routers to create an “embedded solution”. Unlike standard USB or ExpressCard modem sticks, the internal module cannot be used in laptops or personal computers. As a result, the modem is not a theft target for unauthorized uses.
As carriers begin to offer custom M2M metered data plans, this solution enables carriers and customers to utilize those data plans in remote, lights-out locations without fear of unauthorized usage or data plan abuse.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY: The MC200LE-VZ is specifically optimized for enhanced performance and reliability when used with CradlePoint devices. By specifically optimizing the MC200LE-VZ for CradlePoint devices, the solution provides the highest levels of performance and reliability. Rigorous system validation testing ensures that the solution will provide durable connectivity and the best performance results possible for in-building locations, fringe locations, and other areas of low signal strength.
- Technology: LTE 3GPP Rel. 8 , EVDO RevA, A/O; CDMA 1x
- Downlink Rates: LTE 100 Mbps, EVDO 3.1 Mbps (theoretical)
- Uplink Rates: LTE 50 Mbps, EVDO 1.8 Mbps (theoretical)
- Frequency Band: LTE Band 13 (700MHz) Cellular/PCS (800MHz/1,900 MHz)
- Power: LTE 23 +/- 1 dBm, EVDO 24 +/- 1dBm (typical conducted)
- Module: Sierra Wireless MC7750
- Antennas: Two SMA male (plug; socket is female), 1 dBi (LTE), 2 dBi (Cellular/PCS)gain
- Industry Standards & Certs: Modem Model MC200LE: Verizon
- FCC Part 15, 22, 24 & 27; TIA/EIA/IS-2000, IS-95-B, 3GPP Rel 8
- Modem Certification Model Number: MC200LE
- Modem Certification Part Number: MC200LE-VZ
- Integrated Modem Cap
- Quick Start Guide
- Locking Screws
- External Antennas (2)