This amplifier has been discontinued. See our other building amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users who need to provide amplified cellular signal to multiple cellular modems or phones in a very large warehouse or office (up to 80,000 square feet) and have the space to accommodate the 100-150' of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The CM2020 80dB is the most powerful dual-band amplifier in its price range on the market today. It extends cellular services in poor coverage zones where the signal is weak due to geographical area, building materials or structural design. This full-featured amplifier includes adjustable gain control for maximum flexibility to meet your location and building needs. Great for low signal and/or large coverage areas. It covers up to 80,000 square feet (with good signal).
This amplifier is the perfect enterprise solution for a large office or warehouse. The 80 dB gain of CM2020 80dB make its coverage the largest in the industry.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.