This amplifier has been discontinued. See our other building amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users who need to provide amplified cellular signal to multiple cellular modems/phones on multiple networks in a office/warehouse environment and have the space to accommodate the 100-150' of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires.
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately)
- Coverage area*:
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with Sprint 4G LTE or WiMAX or Nextel/I-Den.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The SureCall FORCE-5 is the first five-band amplifier with highest integration on the market today. Built with High Linearity, it combines PCS and Cellular dual-bands with LTE and AWS frequencies for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile as a total cellular amplification solution. This full-featured amplifier includes adjustable gain control and automatic shutdown for maximum flexibility. Extremely competitively priced, it requires 1/5th the space requirements and is a fraction of the cost compared to similar amplifiers with its capabilities. Ideal for locations with a low cellular signal and/or requiring large coverage. Covers up to 80,000 square feet (4,700m2) with good signal.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.