The 803670 has reached "end of life" and is no longer available. View our other wireless amplifiers here.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users who need to provide amplified cellular signal to multiple cellular modems/phones on multiple networks in a office/warehouse environment and have the space to accommodate the 70' of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G (NOT 4G LTE or WiMAX)
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with Sprint 4G LTE, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G) or Nextel/I-Den.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
Designed for professional installations to provide signal coverage in buildings up to 80,000 square feet, the Wilson AG Pro-Quint boosts signals on 800mhz, 1900mhz, AWS and both AT&T and Verizon 700mhz 4G networks. Wilson's compact, integrated design is about the size of a textbook and weighs less than 3 pounds. The AG Pro-Quint's LCD and push button controls allow the installer to optimize the gain on each of the five frequency bands.
The AG Pro-Quint delivers up to 75db of gain and supports GSM, CDMA, EVDO, LTE, HSPA+, and WCDMA technologies. It can be paired with a variety of Wilson inside and outside antennas to create a custom signal booster system. Like all Wilson signal boosters this unit features cell site protection technologies refined over more than a decade of research and development.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.