This product ships from our other warehouse - shipping may be delayed by 1-5 days. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: professional installers looking for a powerful wireless amplifier to provide boosted signal to multiple devices in a large home/office/building and have the space to accommodate significant separation between the antennas (70' of separation between the external and internal antennas is recommended)
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately), see above
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with LTE (Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
This is the INSTALLER version of the AG Pro 75, a dual-band amplifier designed to provide a strong cellular signal inside a building up to 15,000 square feet (may be more or less depending on outdoor signal, building layout, etc). The adjustable gain controls on the AG Pro Installer allow the installer to separately set the uplink gain and downlink gain on both the 800 MHz and the 1900 MHz bands. This feature allows optimization of the booster's gain to match the requirements of the building in which it is installed.
The AG Pro 75 is the highest gain signal booster Wilson has released to date. The unit delivers a maximum gain of 75dB at 1900 MHz and 70dB at 800 MHz. The product includes Wilson's patented oscillation and cell site overload protection, and proximity detection technologies to prevent interference on the cellular network.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.