Bundle with an accessory and save even more! »
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Businesses who need an affordable enterprise solution that will allow them to use multiple 3G or 4G connections. The Pepwave Max On-The-Go ensures connectivity by utilizing up to five internet sources (1 wired WAN & 4 3G or 4G USB) so that even if multiple connections fail, you'll be able to remain connected.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Wired WAN, 4 USB (view full compatibility chart), WiFi as WAN (more info)
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-150' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 1 LAN + 1 WAN
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, DC adapter sold separately
- Size: 4.3" x 4.3" x 1.2"
The Pepwave MOTG With Load Balancing allows you to load balance between up to four 3G and 4G USB modems for increasing internet reliability, uptime, and to reduce the cost of having expensive leased lines. The user-friendly Web Admin and Reporting Service help you to manage your network easily and intuitively. With a complete and secured VPN solution and a built-in DNS server, the Pepwave Max is a great networking router for a variety of users!
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.
Automatic WAN Failover. Uptime. All the Time. Wherever you roam, the MAX On-The-Go keeps you online without interruption by automatically sensing connection status and switching between Ethernet WAN and up to 4G LTE / 3G links as needed. It all happens so quickly and seamlessly that you probably won’t even notice occasional link connectivity issues.
Ultra Mobile. Ultra Tough, Too. Compact and lightweight, the MAX On The-Go fits into any mobile workflow. And because it’s built like a tank, it’ll be ready to hit the road for years to come.
Multi-Voltage Design. Plug in Almost Anywhere. Who says 12V DC is the only way to go mobile? The MAX On-The-Go supports input voltages from 10V DC to 24V DC, so you can plug in and get to work in a wider variety of environments.
Centralized Management. At Your Desk or From the Cloud. Pepwave’s intuitive local administration console and our InControl cloud management solution make it easy to take charge of your MAX On-The-Go from across the office or halfway around the world.
Wide-Ranging Cellular Modem Support. Chances Are, You’re Good to Go. The MAX On-The-Go’s four USB ports support more than 150 4G LTE / 3G modems used by a variety of carriers worldwide. Whatever you’re using, it’ll probably work without a hitch (view full compatibility chart).
Cap- and Cost-Aware Routing. Minimized Expenses. Maximized Performance. The MAX On-The-Go’s bandwidth usage monitor allows you to prioritize connections by cost and data allowance. It automatically switches between connections to give you the best performance at the lowest cost, and you’ll never again have to worry about expensive data overages.
Integrated and External Antennas. Extend Your Wi-Fi Range Anytime. The MAX On-The-Go features a built-in omnidirectional antenna that lets you set up a Wi-Fi hotspot without carrying extra equipment. It also supports an external antenna using its RP-SMA Female connector.
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 4.3" x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.43 lbs
- WAN Interface:
- LAN Interface:
- 1 x 10/100M ethernet port
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi Access Point
- WiFi Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2462 MHz
- WiFi Antenna: Integrated 1db Omni WiFi antenna; RP-SMA Female connector for optional external WiFi antenna
- Power Input: Device: 10V – 24V DC / AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V, DC Output 12V
- Power Consumption: 20W (max)
- Operating Temperature: -10° - 65°C / -14° - 149°F
- Humidty: 15% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
- Support for Dynamic DNS services
- 4 x USB 4G / 3G Modems (view full compatibility chart)
- WAN Link Health Check
- Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
- DHCP Server for LAN Clients
- Extended DHCP Options
- DHCP Reservation
- DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
- Complete VPN Solution:
- Speedfusion bonding capable (this feature is NOT included - an upgrade is required to support bonding)
- Intelligent failover
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Pre-shared Key Authentication
- Dynamic Routing
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network) - 2 tunnels
- Load Balancing:
- Intelligent Failover
- Session Persistence
- Per-Service Load Distribution
- Multiple Algorithms
- NAT and IP Forwarding
- Static Routes
- Port Forwarding
- Many to One, One to One NAT
- NAT Pool
- SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
- UPnP, NAT-PMP
- WINS Server
- Advanced QOS:
- Custom Application QoS
- Application Prioritization
- DoS Prevention
- Stateful Firewall
- Device Management:
- Web Administrative Interface
- Command Line Interface
- InControl Cloud Management
- FusionHub Central Management
- Email Notification
- Active Client & Session Lists
- Bandwidth Usage Statistics
- Web Reporting Services
- Syslog Service
- Support and Warranty:
- 1-Year Standard Warranty
- 1-Year Firmware Upgrade