This amplifier has been discontinued. Please see the other Sleek models
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Verizon 3G or 4G users who need to boost signal to one phone or hotspot (like the MiFi/Jetpack) in a car, truck, or SUV. (can be used indoors with accessory kit - sold separately).
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antenna sold separately
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as the 746-787mhz Verizon 4G LTE network. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G (does NOT work for Verizon's AWS frequencies - helps with 4G only on the 700mhz band)
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
Now there’s a mobile signal booster for those using Verizon Wireless® LTE devices – the Sleek 4G-V from Wilson Electronics. This powerful signal booster helps you stay connected by providing a strong reliable signal in weak-signal areas, reducing lost connections and speeding data rates. It boosts both voice and data communication – making it perfect for phones and wireless hotspots like the Verizon JetPack™.
The Sleek 4G-V works with all devices on most conventional 2G and 3G networks as well as the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. Wilson signal boosters feature cell site protection technologies refined over more than a decade of research and development. Optional indoor accessory kit (sold separately) allows use at home or in the office. FCC type accepted.
How it works: The antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable to the cradle amplifier. The signal is then boosted and pushed out to the phone or device sitting in the cradle.