This modem cap must be with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately). If you do not already own one of those routers, you need to purchase either the ARC MBR1400 or ARC CBA750, which include both the router AND the modem cap.
In combination with the Cradlepoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately), the MC200LP Integrated Modem Enclosure provides businesses with a fully-integrated solution for 3G/HSPA and 4G/LTE internet access. The MC200LP features an integrated 3G/4G module (requires an activated SIM card) and high-gain external antennas to enhance in-building signal coverage and improve performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage.
Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: AT&T 4G LTE (Band 4/17); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (800/850/1900/2100 MHz)
- High-speed, wireless broadband internet access using 3G HSPA or 4G LTE service
- Built for Durability and Reliability
- Business application support for either primary connect or network failover applications
- External high-gain antennas extend signal performance in fringe locations and areas of poor coverage
- Specifically designed for CradlePoint MBR1200B, MBR1400, or CBA750 (sold separately) routers (NOT compatible with any other Cradlepoint models)
HIGH-SPEED 4G WIRELESS INTERNET: The MC200LP-AT enables high-speed wireless internet access that meets and often exceeds the throughput from wired internet connections such as DSL, Cable, or even T1 lines.
DEDICATED AND SECURE: The MC200LP-AT is designed to be securely attached to compatible CradlePoint routers to create an “embedded solution”. Unlike standard USB or ExpressCard modem sticks, the internal module cannot be used in laptops or personal computers. As a result, the modem is not a theft target for unauthorized uses.
As carriers begin to offer custom M2M metered data plans, this solution enables carriers and customers to utilize those data plans in remote, lights-out locations without fear of unauthorized usage or data plan abuse.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY: The MC200LP-AT is specifically optimized for enhanced performance and reliability when used with CradlePoint devices. By specifically optimizing the MC200LP-AT for CradlePoint devices, the solution provides the highest levels of performance and reliability. Rigorous system validation testing ensures that the solution will provide durable connectivity and the best performance results possible for in-building locations, fringe locations, and other areas of low signal strength.
- Technology: LTE/HSPA+ modem backwards compatible to GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Downlink Rates: LTE 100 Mbps, HSPA+ 21.1 Mbps (theoretical)
- Uplink Rates: LTE 50 Mbps, HSPA+ 5.76 Mbps (theoretical)
- Frequency Band: LTE Band 17 (700MHz) , Band 4 (AWS) UMTS/HSPA+ (850/1900/2100 MHz) EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz )
- Module Power: LTE 23 +/-1dBm, UMTS 23 +/-1dBm (typ conducted)
- Module: Sierra Wireless MC7700
- Antennas: Two SMA male (plug), 1 dBi (LTE), 2 dBi (Cellular/PCS) gain. w/ support for GPS on Aux connection, finger tighten only.
- GPS: standalone GPS support
- Industry Standards & Certs: PTCRB, FCC, 802.3, plus carrier specific certifications
- FCC Part 15, 22, 24 & 27; TIA/EIA/IS-2000, IS-95-B, 3GPP Rel 8
- Modem Certification Model Number: MC200LP
- Modem Certification Part Number: MC200LP-AT
- Integrated Modem Cap
- Quick Start Guide
- Locking Screws
- External Antennas (2)