This is a directional Yagi WiFi antenna that can be used as a replacement for the stock WiFi antenna(s) on any router/access point with a RP-SMA Female WiFi antenna connector.
The main benefit of the this unique multi-band Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction leading to the greater gain figures. This antenna is designed for use on stationary objects such as buildings. If this antenna is not aimed correctly, it will lose its effectiveness - we do NOT recommend this antenna unless you know where the WiFi source is and have direct line of sight to it (i.e. no trees, hills, etc in between).
- When connected to the router's WiFi connectors, this antenna acts as a WiFi antenna - it will NOT improve cellular signal. If you're looking for something to improve your cellular signal, visit this page.
- 10+dBi gain on the 2.4ghz WiFi frequency
- Pole or wall mountable
- Light gray attractive UV protected housing
- Vertical or horizontal polarization
- DC grounded for lightning protection
- Pole-mounting hardware included, accommodates pipe diameters from 1.25" - 2"
This directional ultra wide-band log periodic antenna covers a very wide frequency range with high gain. This antenna can be used indoors or outdoors and comes complete with all components needed for pole mounting or wall mounting (does not include the pole) The sealed housing is UV stabilized ABS plastic. The backplate is stainless steel with stainless steel fasteners. All bracket components are stainless steel as well for corrosion protection. The pigtail is 18" outdoor rated cable terminated with an N/Female connector.
||700-800 / 824-894 / 880-890 / 1710-1880 / 1850-1990 / 2110-2700mhz
|| 700-800mhz: 7.3dbi
||70 to 90 Degrees
||85 to 110 Degrees