This item will be special ordered for you and a $12 drop-ship fee applies. You will see this fee in your cart at checkout. If you are purchasing multiple Wilson drop-ship items, you will only be charged the fee ONCE for all of your items.This product ships from our other warehouse - shipping may be delayed by 1-5 days. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users looking for a powerful wireless amplifier to provide boosted voice/3G/4G signal for T-Mobile/MetroPCS and other AWS carriers to multiple devices in a large home/office and have the space to accommodate significant separation between the antennas (60' of separation between the external and internal antennas is recommended - read the installation guide before ordering).
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately), see above
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as 1700/2100mhz AWS networks. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- Canadian 3G and 4G HSPA+ providers
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
The Tri-Band 70db amplifier from Wilson Electronics is a professional grade signal booster that provides a strong signal and large coverage area for 3G and T-Mobile/MetroPCS 3G/4G devices inside a building. This amplifier features adjustable gain controls - one for the uplink (device-to-tower), and another for the downlink (tower-to-device) - allowing the installer to optimize the unit’s gain to match the requirements of the building in which it is deployed. The adjustable gain feature also simplifies installation by making antenna placement less critical.
The 802770 can massively increase your voice quality and 3G/4G upload and download speeds in your home or office. The 70dB gain means that the Wilson 802770 can cover up to 10,000 sq ft with wireless coverage. It works wirelessly with all phones and data cards.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.