Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users who need to provide amplified voice/3G and Verizon 4G signal to multiple cellular modems or phones in a home or office up to 5000 square feet and have the space to accommodate the 60-80' of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately), see above; or you can purchase one of the Tri-Flex kits that include everything you need at a super-discounted price!
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as the 746-787mhz Verizon 4G LTE network. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
Designed for Verizon customers, the Tri-Flex V is part of the Enhance series of residential and small business boosters. This completely integrated booster combines Cellular, PCS and the Verizon LTE band to dramatically improve 3G and 4G LTE speed. This full-featured booster includes manually adjustable gain control with dials for each band and automatic shutdown for maximum flexibility. Ideal for large homes and small office buildings, warehouses with low cell signal.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.