This router features an embedded modem and you will need a SIM card with active service from Verizon to use it. The GX440 has a standard 2FF SIM slot - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter).
The AirLink GX440 4G LTE intelligent gateway is ideal for M2M and mobile data applications where the highest data speeds are required. An embedded LTE data module and robust ARM11 class micro-processor enable the GX440 to support today’s highest band-width solutions. The 100base-T Ethernet port enables simple integration with any IP enabled device, such as video surveillance cameras, in-vehicle mobile data terminals, digital signs and much more. It's a “one device fits all” solution allows customers to deploy and manage the same device for multiple applications, simplifying deployment and management.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: The AirLink GX440 is ideal for rugged applications where a traditional router and wireless modem wouldn't be optimal, such as ATMs, kiosks, digital signage, or M2M applications.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G IMPORTANT: you will need a 2mm Hex L-wrench (not included) to access the SIM slot on the router!
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: Verizon 2G, 3G and 4G
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-150' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 1 LAN
- Power supply: AC power supply with 4 adapter tips (US, UK, Europe, and Australia); cigarette lighter and DC harness power supplies are available separately
- Size: 5.6" x 3.8" x 1.7"
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.