This kit has been replaced by a newer model
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users with direct line of sight to the cell tower (necessary because this kit includes a directional Yagi antenna) who need to provide amplified voice/3G/4G signal for multiple devices from T-Mobile/MetroPCS and other AWS carriers in a home or office up to 5000 square feet and have the space to accommodate the 60-80' of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as 1700/2100mhz AWS networks. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- Canadian 3G and 4G HSPA+ providers
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
Designed for T-Mobile and Canadian customers, the Tri-Flex C is part of the Enhance series of residential and small business boosters. This completely integrated booster combines Cellular, PCS and the AWS band to dramatically improve 3G and 4G speed. This full-featured booster includes manually adjustable gain control with dials for each band and automatic shutdown for maximum flexibility. Ideal for large homes and small office buildings, warehouses with low cell signal.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.