This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users who need to provide amplified cellular signal to multiple cellular modems/phones on CANADIAN networks in a office/warehouse environment and have the space to accommodate the 100-150' of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires.
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately), see above
- Coverage area*:
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in Canada as well as most 2G/3G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Rogers 2G/3G/HSPA+ (NOT LTE)
- Bell 2G/3G/4G
- Verizon 2G/3G and 4G only where Verizon is using the AWS bands (in most cases, Verizon users will be better off going with a 700mhz amplifier)
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- US Cellular 2G/3G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with any 4G LTE networks in USA nor Rogers' 2600mhz LTE network, WiMAX, or Nextel/I-Den.
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
Built with High Linearity, this amplifier combines PCS and Cellular dual-bands with the LTE and AWS frequencies used in Canada as a total cellular amplification solution for Canadian users. This full-featured amplifier includes adjustable gain control and automatic shutdown for maximum flexibility. Extremely competitively priced, it requires 1/5th the space requirements and is a fraction of the cost compared to similar amplifiers with its capabilities. Ideal for locations with a low cellular signal and/or requiring large coverage. Covers up to 80,000 square feet (4,700m2) with good signal.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.