This model has been discontinued. Please see the other Sleek models
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users who need to boost signal to one phone or hotspot (like the MiFi/Jetpack) in a car, truck, or SUV (can be used indoors with accessory kit - sold separately) and want to be able to use their Sleek with devices on virtually ANY network.
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antenna sold separately
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE (NOT 4G WiMAX)
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G) or Nextel/I-Den
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
Now there’s a mobile signal booster that works with virtually EVERY network – the Sleek 4G from Wilson Electronics. This powerful signal booster helps you stay connected by providing a strong reliable signal in weak-signal areas, reducing lost connections and speeding data rates. It boosts both voice and data communication – making it perfect for phones and wireless hotspots.
The Sleek 4G works with all devices on most conventional 2G, 3G, and 4G networks in the US and many more around the world. Wilson signal boosters feature cell site protection technologies refined over more than a decade of research and development. Optional indoor accessory kit (sold separately) allows use at home or in the office. FCC type accepted.
How it works: The antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable to the cradle amplifier. The signal is then boosted and pushed out to the phone or device sitting in the cradle.