This item will be special ordered for you and a $5 processing fee applies. If you are purchasing multiple Cradlepoint drop-ship items, you will only be charged the fee ONCE for all of your items, and if you order more than 30 units, this fee is WAIVED.
*The drop-ship processing fee is NOT a shipping fee - you will select your shipping option during checkout.*This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
This router features an embedded modem and you will need a SIM card with active service from a compatible provider to use it. The IBR has a standard 2FF SIM slot - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter).
The CradlePoint COR Series is built for your M2M network. It’s an affordable, highly-featured, compact router designed for critical business and enterprise applications that require 24x7 connectivity. The router features a built-in high-speed HSPA+ modem (requires an activated SIM card from a Canadian HSPA+ provider) as well as support for wired networks such as DSL or Cable. With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, external Mobile Broadband and WiFi antennas, COR is ideal for use in high-availability portable or ﬁxed applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
Increase your internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover / failback standard in CradlePoint COR. When conﬁgured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to another active connected network(s) - keeping your network online. Additionally, COR is ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired internet is not available. COR also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage and terminate up to 5 concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: The IBR600 is ideal for rugged applications where a traditional router and wireless modem wouldn't be optimal, such as ATMs, kiosks, digital signage, or M2M applications.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/HSPA+, 2 Wired WAN, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart), WiFi as WAN* (more info)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: AT&T 2G, 3G, and 4G HSPA+ (not 4G LTE!) and Canadian HSPA+ providers using 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-150' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 configurable WAN/LAN
- Size: 3.3" x 4" x 0.9"
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a "splash page" (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss.
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.