This amplifier has been discontinued. See our other direct connect amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Providing the best possible signal to a single Verizon 3G/4G device that has an antenna port. This is the ONLY direct-connect amplifier that suppots both Verizon 3G and 4G!
- All-in-One Kit? NO - an antenna and an adapter to connect the amp to your device are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as the 746-787mhz Verizon 4G LTE network. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G (does NOT work for Verizon's AWS frequencies - helps with 4G only on the 700mhz band)
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
Designed for Verizon customers, the Tri-Flex V is part of the Enhance series of residential and small business boosters. This completely integrated booster combines Cellular, PCS and the Verizon LTE band to dramatically improve 3G and 4G LTE speed. This full-featured booster includes manually adjustable gain control with dials for each band and automatic shutdown for maximum flexibility.