- You must enter your Tieline codec's, OR aircard/modem's, ESN in the "special notes" section during checkout! We will not be able to activate your device without the ESN.
- Tieline or 3G service requires a 2-year contract with Verizon (or a 2-year extension if you are upgrading an existing line of service).
- Verizon charges a $35 activation fee for new lines of service and upgrades. This will appear on your first bill from Verizon.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for Verizon to process and activate your device. If there are any problems fulfilling your order - credit issues, etc - you will be contacted promptly via phone or email.
- You will receive an email confirming activation once your Tieline or modem device is active on Verizon's network.
- Visit the Verizon FAQ page for more details on Verizon's fees, etc.
Select Your Service Plan
For more info , check out our What does 5GB Get me? article.