Frequently Purchased With This Item.. »
This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
This router features two embedded modems and you will need SIM cards with active service from a compatible provider to use them. You will need to use SIMs that are already active (your provider won't be able to activate new service for the HD2). The HD2 has standard 2FF SIM slots - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Enterprise users wanting a rugged solution to load balance and/or aggregate between several wireless internet connections (aggregation/bonding requires the Max HD2 and a Balance 210 or higher router).
- Internet Connections Supported: 2 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 wired WAN
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modems: 4G LTE (Band 4/17); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (800/850/1900/2100 MHz) - this includes AT&T, Telcel, and T-Mobile where T-Mobile is utilizing 1900/2100mhz
- WiFi Standard: N/A
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 1 LAN GbE + 1 WAN
- Size: 10.2" x 5.7" x 1.6"
- Bonding: SpeedFusion VPN Bonding. NOTE: Many factors influence the real-world throughput you'll see from bonded connections, including latency, connection type, connection speeds, traffic type, and reliability on both sides of the SpeedFusion tunnel. Cellular users should note that bonded cellular connections suffer from "flow control" of TCP traffic at the carrier level, and 3Gstore cannot guarantee that bonding multiple cellular connections will result in faster speeds (however, the other benefits of SpeedFusion remain, such as unbreakable VPN, session persistence, and 100% up-time as long as you have 1 healthy WAN).
Designed for machine-to-machine communication, surveillance, military and other mission-critical applications outdoor, the MAX HD2 IP67 is as comfortable on a construction site, oil platform, disaster scene, or factory floor as it is on a battlefield. Wherever your work takes you, the MAX HD2 will stand up to just about anything, without compromises.
Our unique modular approach gives you the freedom to choose exactly what Internet services are the best fit for your area. Unlike other mobile routers the MAX doesn't force you to use one technology or provider - you can combine the benefits of multiple connections. You have the freedom to connect to whatever provider or technology makes sense for your application. Need more bandwidth? Add another connection. Coverage poor in some areas? Add another provider. The MAX intelligently manages all connections to give you the best experience possible.
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.
SpeedFusionTM Bonding Technology
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding automatically distributes traffic across wireless links, increasing connection stability and making maximum use of all available bandwidth. And you can scale your bandwidth as you go simply by adding extra 4G LTE, 3G, or other wireless connections at any time. The MAX automatically switches to lower priority connections when primary connections fail due to signal or coverage issues. Your connection stays fast, and you stay seamlessly connected and productive.
The MAX automatically switches to lower priority connections when primary connections fail due to signal or coverage issues. And thanks to unbreakable VPN powered by SpeedFusion technology, failover between fixed and mobile links is completely seamless. With other technologies, failover terminates existing connections, creating costly downtime. With SpeedFusion unbreakable VPN, you won’t miss a beat when your MAX switches between connections.
Certified Industrial Durability
Built to withstand temperatures from -40 to 65°C and featuring ESD/surge protection for all ports, the Pepwave MAX is designed for worry-free performance everywhere you roam – a mobile router that can take anything the road can dish out.
Embedded World-Mode 4G LTE Modems
Leave your external GSM and CDMA modems behind - the Pepwave MAX HD2 features integrated modems for instant connectivity anywhere you go. And because the MAX is easy to configure and shock/vibration resistant, you can give your mechanic a break.
Military-Grade VPN Encryption
The MAX is ideal for public safety and sensitive private communications. Our revolutionary SpeedFusion technology allows you to use all available Internet links to load balance and failover your traffic through 256-bit AES encrypted VPN tunnels. Since our SpeedFusion technology is designed from the ground up for multiple Internet connections, you can be assured of a secure connection wherever you are.
Cap- and Cost-Aware Routing
The Pepwave MAX’s bandwidth usage monitor allows you to prioritize connections by cost and data allowance. The MAX automatically monitors data volume and switches connections to minimize your cost while maximizing your speed, so you can stop worrying about expensive data overages and just drive.
Track your fleet, keep an eye on mobile resources, and update firmware and profiles from one interface, anywhere and anytime. The Pepwave MAX even features auto-provisioning to keep things running smoothly when you’ve got better things to do than manage your mobile network.
click the image above for a demo of the Peplink admin interface!
- Software: Pepwave MAX Firmware
- Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
- WAN Link Health Check
- Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
- IPv6 Support
- Support for Dynamic DNS services
- DHCP Server for LAN Clients
- Extended DHCP Option
- DHCP Reservation
- DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
- Load Balancing:
- Intelligent Failover
- Session Persistence
- Per-Service Load Distribution
- Multiple Algorithms
- Least Used
- Lowest Latency
- Complete VPN Solution:
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding
- Site-to-Site VPN Bonding
- Bandwidth Aggregation
- Seamless Failover
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Pre-shared Key Authentication
- Dynamic Routing
- PPTP VPN Server
- RADIUS, LDAP Authentication
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)***
- NAT and IP Forwarding
- Static Routes
- Port Forwarding
- Many to One, One to One NAT
- NAT Pool
- SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
- UPnP, NAT-PMP
- WINS Server
- DoS Prevention
- Stateful Firewall
- Advanced QOS:
- Application Prioritzation
- Custom Application QoS
- Device Management:
- Web Administrative Interface
- Command Line Interface
- InControl Cloud Management
- Email Notification
- Active Client and Session Lists
- Bandwidth Usage Statistics
- Syslog Service
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 5.7" x 1.6"
- Weight: 2.65 pounds
- WAN Ports / Internet Links: 2
- LAN Ports: 1 (GbE)
- Embedded Modems 2 x AT&T/Telcel/Rogers 3G/4G
- SIM slots: Standard (if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter)
- Cellular Antennas: NOT included. Required for use. Connectors are N/Female
- Power Input: Device: 10V - 30V DC
- Power Supply: NOT included. Either a 802.3af/at PoE injector (recommended) or a 10-30VDC power source is required
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Operating Temperature: -40° - 149°F (-40° - 65°C)
- Humidity: 15 to 95%
- Support and Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- RF Port Lighting Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)
***Peplink IPsec only supports connection with Cisco, Juniper, Pepwave, or Peplink devices.