The Long Range Invisible Ethernet Kit is a point-to-point antenna system that allows you to wirelessly extend a network from one location to another location up to one mile away*. It consists of two antennas: one installed at the primary location connected to the LAN of the existing network, and a second at the secondary location to pick up the signal and feed it into a network switch, router, computer, camera, etc (whatever you need to provide internet to!). The kit comes pre-configured, so no difficult setup or networking knowledge is required. Just mount the two antennas using the included hardware, aim them at each other, and connect them to their respective devices! Download the installation manual (PDF) to see how simple the setup is.
*In order for the Bridge Kit to function at the longest range possible with the highest data speeds, you will need line of sight between the two antennas without any interference from trees, buildings, hills, etc. The Bridge Kit can function at distances well over 1 mile, but requires more precise aiming and clear line of sight between the two antennas. At shorter distances, the Bridge Kit will still function with minor obstructions between the two antennas (like trees), but line of sight is always preferable for maximum performance.
Included in the kit:
- 2 x 5.0GHz MIMO antenna kits (pre-configured)
- 2 x PoE injectors
- 2 x 17.5" x 1.5" poles with 5" x 7.5" mounting plates (mounts to any flat horiztonal or vertical surface; appropriate anchors are necessary and not included) for outdoor mounting
- 2 x pole clamps (secures the antenna to the pole; can be used with the included poles OR with virtually any similarly-sized pole if you already have one installed)
- 2 x window/wall mounts and mounting bases for indoor mounting
- 2 x 3" pieces of silicone sealing tape
- Instruction manual
NOTE: The bridge kit requires two ethernet cables on each side of the setup (one to go from the POE injector to the antenna and a second to connect the POE injector to your router/network equipment); a total of FOUR ethernet cables will be needed and are NOT included. Any standard cat5 ethernet cables up to 300' can be used, but if you plan to mount the antennas outside, weatherproof ethernet cables are STRONGLY advised. 50' and 100' lengths of outdoor-rated weatherproof ethernet cable are available at 3Gstore.
WiFi antenna specs:
- Networking interface: (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Bandwidth: 150Mbps
- Dimensions: 11.57 x 1.22 x 3.15"
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
- Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A
- Max Power Consumption: 8 W
- Gain: 16dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 75° C / -22 to 167° F
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Operating Frequency: 5725 - 5850MHz