Frequently Purchased Together »
This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Large enterprise users wanting to load balance and/or aggregate between 12 traditional broadband connections and one 3G or 4G USB and utilize advanced VPN features for up to 20000 users. This model is equipped with two 10G SFP+ LAN ports - the standard Balance 2500 has 8 x GbE LAN ports instead.
- Internet Connections Supported: 12 Wired WAN, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- WiFi Standard: No built-in WiFi. Add an access point (like the AP One Mini) if WiFi is needed.
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 10G SFP+ LAN + 12 WAN
- Bonding: SpeedFusion VPN Bonding. NOTE: Many factors influence the real-world throughput you'll see from bonded connections, including latency, connection type, connection speeds, traffic type, and reliability on both sides of the SpeedFusion tunnel. Cellular users should note that bonded cellular connections suffer from "flow control" of TCP traffic at the carrier level, and 3Gstore cannot guarantee that bonding multiple cellular connections will result in faster speeds (however, the other benefits of SpeedFusion remain, such as unbreakable VPN, session persistence, and 100% up-time as long as you have 1 healthy WAN).
The Peplink Balance is a reliable, cost-effective, and full-featured Internet Link Load Balancing solution that caters to a diverse range of business environments. It provides the flexibility to load balance (aka "link controller") between multiple Internet connections, such as DSL and cable, for increasing Internet bandwidth, reliability, uptime, and reducing the cost of having expensive leased lines or MPLS. The user-friendly Web Admin and Reporting Service help you to manage your network easily and intuitively. User control and bandwidth QoS features make Peplink Balance the best networking router for businesses of all sizes.
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.