Fast Facts About This Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: users looking a powerful all-in-one kit to provide boosted signal to multiple devices in a mid-size home/office and have the space to accommodate the 50' of separation between the antennas that this kit requires. Ideal for users who want to use standard RG6 cabling (most amplifiers cannot use RG6 cable).
- Coverage area*: 1,000 - 4,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The DB Pro™ cellular signal booster improves coverage – including 3G and 2G data downloads - for subscribers of all North American cellular networks. For specific information about frequency bands, see the specifications. The DB Pro kits feature easy installation without compromising performance. Each kit features the adjustable-gain DB Pro dual-band signal booster. The adjustable gain controls allow the installer to optimize the unit’s gain to match the requirements of the building in which it’s deployed. This kit includes an omnidirectional outside antenna. The inside panel antenna, which rebroadcasts the amplified cell signal inside the building, is designed for optional flush mounting in the ceiling or wall. Components are connected using standard TV (RG-6) coax cable, which is often pre-wired in buildings.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.