Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Home/office users who want an affordable all-in-one kit that offersup to 1,000 square feet of boosted signal and are comfortable with the installation of the directional receiving antenna (as an alternative, the 301201 omni antenna is also available - sold separately - if you prefer an omni antenna). Ideal for users who want to use standard RG6 cabling (most amplifiers cannot use RG6 cable).
- Coverage area*: up to 1,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE (NOT 4G WiMAX)
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G) or Nextel/I-Den
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The Wilson Electronics DT4G™ cellular signal booster improves coverage – including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads – for subscribers of all U.S. cellular networks (except Clearwire). For specific information about frequency bands, see the specifications. The DT4G is designed to amplify cellular signals for multiple rooms inside your home or office. The DT4G provides reliable voice and data coverage inside today’s energy efficient but cellular unfriendly buildings. The DT4G supports multiple simultaneous connections, and works with all cellular devices. Everything you need is in the box, so you can set it up yourself in minutes. As a result, you’ll see significantly fewer dropped calls and lost connections; faster data downloads on 4G and legacy networks, and a stronger, more reliable cell signal.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.