Frequently Purchased With This Item.. »
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Users looking for enterprise-grade features for use in a small environment and would like the option to utilize Speedfusion.
- Internet Connections Supported: 2 Wired WAN, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz (concurrent)
- WiFi Range: 150-200' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 8 GbE LAN + 2 WAN
- Size: 1.2" x 10.7" x 6.3"
- Bonding: SpeedFusion VPN Bonding. NOTE: Many factors influence the real-world throughput you'll see from bonded connections, including latency, connection type, connection speeds, traffic type, and reliability on both sides of the SpeedFusion tunnel. Cellular users should note that bonded cellular connections suffer from "flow control" of TCP traffic at the carrier level, and 3Gstore cannot guarantee that bonding multiple cellular connections will result in faster speeds (however, the other benefits of SpeedFusion remain, such as unbreakable VPN, session persistence, and 100% up-time as long as you have 1 healthy WAN).
The Balance One gigabit router with dual-WAN load balancing delivers big-business uptime and speed in an affordable package designed just for SMBs, branch offices, and power users. Featuring dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi, eight GbE LAN ports, and exclusives like our built-in AP Controller, captive portals, and InControl 2 cloud management, it’s the one router you need for enterprise-grade networking in smaller environments.
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.