Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: users with the ability to carefully/exactly aim an antenna at the cell tower who are looking for a powerful all-in-one kit to provide boosted signal to multiple 3G/4G devices in a mid-size home/office and have the space to accommodate the 50' of separation between the antennas that this kit requires. Ideal for users who want to use standard RG6 cabling (most amplifiers cannot use RG6 cable). (if you need an omnidirectional antenna instead, contact us for options)
- Coverage area*: 1,000 - 4,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE (NOTE: improvement for Sprint LTE is minimal in areas using the upper portion of Sprint's frequency. We recommend the AG Pro Quint if boosting Sprint LTE is your primary goal)
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G) or Nextel/I-Den
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The Wilson Electronics DB Pro™ 4G cellular signal booster improves coverage – including 4G, 3G and 2G data downloads – for subscribers of all U.S. cellular carriers (except Clearwire). For specific information about frequency bands, see specifications. The DB Pro 4G works with all cellular devices, and supports multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers as well. The DB Pro 4G will amplify signal throughout an entire home or office, providing reliable voice and data coverage inside some of today’s energy efficient but cellular unfriendly buildings. The inside panel antenna, which rebroadcasts the amplified cell signal inside the building, is designed for optional flush mounting in the ceiling or wall. Components are connected using standard TV (RG-6) coax cable, which is often pre-wired in buildings. With the DB Pro 4G, you’ll see fewer dropped calls, faster downloads and a stronger, more reliable cellular signal indoors.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.